Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bacon Obsession

As Chef Sharwin Tee of Lifestyle Network's Curiosity Got the Chef puts it, everything is better with bacon. I so agree!

Bacon is a regular pantry staple in our house and I buy at least a pack for 1 week. Ever since I tried the Lean and Mean variety of Purefoods, I was hooked. I never liked greasy bacon so the lean type is perfect for me. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to be health conscious but that's just me - I don't like greasy bacon.

So when I tried comparing the Lean and Mean variety with the regular kind of a different brand, I was shocked! Look at the price difference! Let's just say I'm not about to change my bacon preference anytime soon.

Purefoods Lean and Mean Bacon at P171.50
Regular bacon of another brand at P199.50 = price diff of P28.00
I'm sticking to this!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Alot cheaper than the supposedly cheaper brand! hahaha!

    I'll sure going to get Lean and Mean this weekend for my son's pizza baon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! I thought it would be cheaper but I was wrong :-(

    Enjoy your bacon pizza!

    ReplyDelete