Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Exams Week


A few pages of my daughter's Math Reviewer
One of a number of hell weeks a working mom dreads would be exams week. Not of the working mom, but of the kids!

It's my daughter's exams week this week. She's in first grade and still needs some supervision when studying. You know how kids' attention gets when you leave them alone to do something.

Aside from making sure she reads and understands what she reads, we do question and answer and worst, in some subjects, like say Math, I need to make reviewers!

I also had to pick her up from school because her school bus/van don't have services this week. I do this after work...well, 4 hours after work. Then we go home and study. I feel my eyelids drooping and I'm starting not to make sense. Aaargh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment