Thursday, April 14, 2011

So Little Time!

I want to cook so many things but I've got so little time! Work is such a waste of time LOL!

How can I concentrate with all these things in the food blog world?

First, mini-heaven in a word - cupcake. All the chocolate cupcakes and all the fruit flavored ones. So many cupcakes to choose from.

Chocolate chip cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting from My Baking Addiction.
Chocolate and cream cheese = another match made in heaven

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcakes from Tidymom
Cool idea to put cookie dough inside the cupcake!

Orange cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from My Baking Addiction
Wow! I don't think we have something like this here...it's about time we have one :-)

Then there's the cross between chocolate and fruit-flavored cupcakes: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction
Simple, but very elegant - and delicious I bet! Vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from A Farm Girl's Dabbles.
Sugar and spice! Snicker Doodle cupcakes from A Farm Girl's Dabbles

Second, cookies, cookies, cookies!

Can you believe it??? Low-fat Weight Watchers Chocolate Cookies from Tidymom

Coffee and cookies? Why not! Cappuccino cookies with espresso and white chocolate by Joy the Baker

Another fruit and chocolate combo - Brown Butter Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chip cookies by Joy the Baker

And last, how can you have dessert without the main course? Duh!

Vegetable lasagna by Pioneer Woman

Honey barbecue meatloaf by Can You Stay for Dinner

I'm getting hungry. And I have lots to do. I should get back to work, like, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment